February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day Sexy
Happy Valentine's Day beautiful people!! I was most impressed with my favourite perfume from The Hubbster..it's just divine!
I popped a little red foil chocolate heart in the kids lunchboxes today just to let them know that I love them....we all love Valentine's Day in our family.
I placed a little gift and a big red foil chocolate heart on top of The Hubbsters lunch box where he would find it early in the morning on his way to work.
And now it's time to do something for me. I am so excited to be linking up today with The Mommyologist's Mom Sexy Valentine's Day Bash.
It's a chance for me to write about why I love myself and why I'm a Sexy Mom (or Mum for my aussie readers!)
Here are some things that I love and appreciate about myself:-
1. I am an awesome mother. Yes I am. Even sometimes when I don't feel so organised, I know that I love my children, they are safe and happy and.....they love and adore me.
2. I have the best feet and ankles. Actually I really love my legs. Alot of the time I think about the things I would love to change about my body, but I am happy with my feet.
3. I love my ankle tattoo. It's sexy and hip. It's a pretty flowers and vine design and I can't wait to get another one.
4. I make the best lasagne and it tastes even better heated up the next day. Today I ate some for lunch.
5. I'm really good at my job. I make people happy and I help them. I'm very courteous and professional. Or so I'm told.
It's actually quite difficult writing things about me that I love, instead of things I want to change.
6. I have a great sense of humour. I have a dry wit. I do sarcasm very well.
7. I can dance. Oh yes I really can. I represented my State in Ballroom and Latin dancing and even now I can still dance.
8. I'm a really good friend. And a great wife. The Hubbster tells me so.
9. I'm a strong, confident, brave woman. I have travelled to America by myself. I've bungee jumped. I go on all the super fast rollercoasters. I've held a snake. I've tasted crocodile. I've raced go karts and won. I'm not afraid to try something.
10. I'm a miscarriage survivor and I'm strong enough to share my experiences with others who are hurting. I got through it. I got through it six times.....