Today I wanted to share with you a few opinions I have and some things I've been thinking about this week.
I'll number them so when you give me beautiful comment love, it will be easy for you to refer to whatever is annoying you as well.
1. My newest lunchtime intervention THIS YEAR is that I will not peel, core or sprinkle lemon juice on any apples for one particular child in my family (name hidden to protect identity).
This child will learn to love apple peel as much as the others do, because I simply do not have time in the morning to pick the lemons off the tree and sprinkle.
2. Today whilst grabbing one last thing from the mall for school next week, I noticed many parents with their book lists in hand ranting at the frazzled sales staff because there are no book covers left.
Seriously, if you are going to leave school shopping until the last day of trading before school starts, you can expect stocks to be low.
Get a grip people, and cover your books with contact like the rest of us suckers.
Note - I bought book covers this year I feel strangely serene.
3. The first downlight has been installed on the verandah of The Money Pit. This thrills me. For obvious reasons.
4. The kids seriously need a hobby . Like school.
5. I'm waiting so patiently for the new gym to open in the same shopping centre as my office. I can almost feel my biceps bulging.
6. The kids have been asking for tacos for dinner for weeks and today when I decided to buy the ingredients, I nearly had a panic attack when I couldn't find them in the supermarket (the taco kits, not the kids).
I eventually located them in aisle 4, which had been moved from aisle 6 and I know this is completely random but that's what I've been thinking about today.....right....
7. To the lady in the silver Pajero who cut me off TWICE in the carpark last week - just because you have a blow wave four wheel drive and large sunglasses, it doesn't mean you can drive like a moron.
It's probably a good idea to get off your phone as well.
8. I hired a scary movie last week, and when I got home, I realised it "starred" Paris Hilton.
I demand a refund and I'm sueing for stress.
9. The three kids had a sleepover at their Nanny's house last Saturday night. It was the very first time they had all gone together.
The Hubbster and I went out for dinner and shared a romantic evening watching a movie.
I'm thinking of sending them there for good.
Joke. I'll just send them every Saturday night instead ♥
10. And lastly, the big thing in Australian Entertainment this week as been #Wigglegate.
Now I'm not going to link to The Wiggles, or The Issue, because if you have no idea what went down, you seriously need to get googling.
All I'll say is that I'm disgusted at the treatment Sam Moran has received, and the way in which The Wiggles have carried themselves.
Whether or not, Sam's time was up is really not the issue, it's the way in paricular Anthony's "don't know don't care" attitude to Sam was shown in an interview and their condescending manner that has parents all around the world in uproar.
The Wiggles PR department is in overdrive trying to mend the broken. But I think the damage has already been done.
Seriously guys, show some respect.