I have so much going on at the moment, I felt a catch up post was due.
In no particular order ........
- I am so proud of my son for coping so well with his liquid diet. As you may know, he has recently been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease and his treatment begins with Exclusive Enteral Nutrition for 8 weeks.
He is slowly gaining weight and has colour back in his face!
- I have just realised how close to Christmas we really are. Where has the year gone? The weeks are just flying by...
- Today marks 100 days until Christmas.
- I am so totally excited about our first Christmas in our new house! I am dreaming of table decorations, a beautiful Christmas tree, and lunch on our deck!
- I'm so ridiculously busy at work, last week I worked over 40 hours, but you know.....I love it!
- My daughter is dancing next weekend at the Eisteddfod. She has brand new solo routines and is so happy at her new dance school.
- It's only a matter of weeks until our house is finished. I just don't believe it! Weeks!! The floors are being sanded and polished this week, and the only major thing left to do will be the stainless steel wire around the verandah.
- I'm not getting overexcited just yet......oh alright.....I am getting excited!!!!!