You may remember last September when I posted about my daughter Ms T (aged 6) at the time, and an unfortunate incident involving a swallowed ten cent piece.
You can read about it here and here.
Well, she's done it again.
To explain my daughters personality in one photo, I"d like to show you this:- she's stuck halfway up the tennis court fence in her pyjamas.
So todays issue arised from a swallowed Christmas jingle bell, not unlike these ones below.
Back up to accident and emergency for 4 hours with my other two children, who, out of boredom and hunger, started wearing their clothes on their heads and doing the funky (psycho) chicken.
We left at the 2 hour mark after seeing the doctor, only to return right away after she started vomiting and having stomach pains.
An xray was ordered and the jingle bell was found to have passed down through her middle (thus the pains) and was positioned below, waiting to come out the other end.
The lovely doctor passed Ms T a handful of blue gloves with a smile, because girl, you're checking your own poo this time!